By using SpinCasinoBonus, and signing up for our newsletter, you are granting us the right to use and process your personal information. We will use this information to improve and personalize your experience on our website.
Data stored in the name of our company is secured by GDPR compliant third party tools, and no private information is stored by our website directly. We rent services from Google, for storing data and ensuring protection of your information.
What we collect
When visiting our site or when signing up for our newsletter, we will collect information that will help us run the site, such as:
- Personal information that you submit through the newsletter signing up form, such as email and your name. Singing up for the newsletter is not required, and it’s an optional service in which you can opt in
- Anonymized information regarding your visit, such as, but not limited to location, traffic data and other data that’s related to your interaction with our website. We use Google Analytics to help understand more about our site’s visits, in order to improve the experience. Internet protocol address is also collected by Analytics.If you want to learn more about opting out from Analytics, check their guide here.
- Information collection through surveys and contests such as email and name. These records of correspondence help us create studies about our users behavior.
SpinCasinoBonus ensures through digital and technical infrastructure that our security measures are GDPR compliant. We only use storage services that are in compliant with GDPR, and offer protection against loss, misuse or damage of your data.
We do not trade or exchange the personal information of our users, without their permission, except the following cases:
- Data is provided to trusted and GDPR compliant third party companies under strict confidentiality agreements. These companies are forbidden to distribute your information. For example, we use email delivery systems to send newsletters.
- In case of legal actions and only in the existence of a court order.
User rights and access to their data
Newsletters and personal data
- We collect email addresses through Google’s Spreadsheet services.
- Users can unsubscribe or opt for permanent deleting of their data from our database. For such requests, users can directly click on the “unsubscribe” link from our mail or send a request directly to [email protected] Note that requests may take a few days until processed.
By signing up to our newsletter, you are giving your consent to receive updates and promotional materials. We may send these on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. T
Our users, at any point, can request information through an email at [email protected], about:
- What and if we are processing your personal data
- Provide you a full copy of all the information that we have for you; how we use it; if we plan to transfer it outside of the European Union; what security protocols we are using; what rights you have; where you can submit a complain and from where we collected your data.
It is out user’s rights to file a complaint with the responsible local supervisory authority about the way we are processing their personal data. Nonetheless, we always advice you to first discuss any unclear points with us.
Disclosure – Personal data to 3rd party sites
Your data’s privacy is a very important matter to us, and we are very responsible for protecting all the data that you are sharing with us, and for that reason we make sure that all the third party partners that we choose have a very good reputation in protecting data.
- We can’t operate completely independent, hence why we need support from third party providers for marketing, email campaigns and data analysis programs.
- We reserve the right to share data about our site’s traffic, sales and statistical information in relation to our site, with third party sites. However, we will not disclose your identity.
- In some cases, we might provide information to affiliates or related companies for legitimate business purposes. Examples are for newsletters, where users have opted in for bonus and promotional emails.
- We can’t offer any guarantees or warranties on how the third parties are handling the data, as we do not hold any control on their actions. However, we always try to use services that have a clean history and are reputable.
SpinCasinoBonus is developed with protection of your children in mind. When designing and developing our site, we have followed the strict requirements of the strict UKGC regulation with regards to the display of the bonuses present on the site. We do not offer any free games for children on the website. Do acknowledge that:
- SpinCasinoBonus is an online gambling portal which offers information about ongoing bonuses on various online casinos. Therefore none of the services that we offer are not appropriate or target children under the age of 18, the legal gambling age in the UK.
- We can’t know if the data that we collect comes from an underage children. In case we discover such situations, we will immediately limit the access of the child to our newsletter.
- We can’t be taken responsible for actions taken by children under the legal gambling age based on the marketing materials or the content found on our site.